Digital Dentistry in Kiev – Victoria Dent
Digital dentistry is a new concept for Ukrainians, although the trend towards digital technologies in medicine, and in particular in dentistry, is spreading around the world. While it is too early to talk about robotic doctors with the ability to make a seal in a minute, but many processes and manipulations that were previously impossible or troublesome for the doctor and patient are accessible through technology. Any good dentistry in Kiev has a microscope and a laser. The norm is computer anesthesia – without a syringe, but with the help of a robot. What is the next step?
The digital impression of teeth with the 3Shape Trios® scanner is our answer. The intraoral scaner in the Victoria Dent Clinic is the latest generation equipment that enables the doctor to see and fix the state of teeth and gums in digital form and create a three-dimensional jaw model with maximum accuracy. The 3Shape digital scanner is used in the planning of implantation and dental prosthetics: with the help of a computer, a dentist examines the digital jaw model in 3D, calculates the necessary space for dental implantation, forms the future shape of prosthetic.
How do the cast of teeth usually?
- the doctor prepares the paste for the impression and puts it in a disposable spoon;
- the spoon is inserted into the mouth of the patient and firmly pressed against the teeth;
- the hardened mass, which has taken the form of teeth, is taken out of mouth;
The entire procedure can take up to 10 minutes, during which you must sit with your mouth open and full of impression paste, and the doctor is constantly pressing the spoon to the teeth. Not very comfortable, right? At the same time, there is always a possibility that the impression will be unsuccessful and the procedure will have to be repeated.
How does the 3Shape Trios® Digital Dental Scanner work? Look and appreciate yourself.
What will I receive by choosing a digital impression?
- Saving time – a quality digital impression can be obtained on average in 3-4 minutes, for a traditional print it will take about 10;
- Comfort during the procedure – the digital scanner almost does not touch the oral cavity and, moreover, does not exert any pressure, it does not need to be pressed or “torn off” from the teeth;
- Confidence in quality – the digital impression is tens of times more precise than the traditional one, it is not deformed, distorted or changed with time. Implantation of teeth and installation of crowns using digital technologies eliminates the human factor and minimizes the chances of error.
- Permanent access to information about your health – the impression exists in electronic form, which means that it can be sent by e-mail and repeatedly used in the further treatment process;
Why in dentistry Victoria Dent?
Of more than 800 dentists in Kiev, about 10 have a dental digital scanner 3Shape Trios® and only 10 – color. Dentistry Victoria Dent has just this. The advantage of a color digital scanner is the ability to assess the condition of all tissues in the oral cavity, notice the slightest inflammation in the color change, and automatically select the color of the future crown.
We also guarantee that our cured teeth will please you and your loved ones for many years.
Blvd M. Prymachenko, 6