Who the warranties apply to:
For patients who do not have relative and absolute contraindications only on condition that patients undergo preventive examinations after implant placement according to an individual schedule, but at least 1 time in 1.5 months to an implantologist.
To whom implant placement guarantees do not apply:
- For patients who have relative contraindications to the implant placement operation at the time of taking the anamnesis, performing the operation, as well as those identified during visits to preventive examinations, at the time of implant rejection;
- For patients with absolute contraindications identified during preventive examinations at the time of implant rejection;
If the Patient does not have absolute and relative contraindications, who visits prophylactic examinations according to the schedule and conducts professional oral hygiene, fulfills all the recommendations and appointments of the implantologist, the clinic guarantees:
- in case of rejection of the implant, a refund of 30% of the money from the cost of the implant.
- Or re-placement of the implant with a discount of 30% of the cost of the implant and 10% for the operation to install it (anesthesia, suture material, etc.)
All discounts, refunds are made only after consideration by the medical expert commission on the basis of the patient’s personal application (within 30 days).
The commission has the right to request a package of necessary documents on the patient’s health status to clarify the reasons leading to implant rejection.
All refusals to provide the patient with extracts from the medical history, additional analyzes, consultations and opinions from doctors of related specialties necessary for assessing the patient’s health condition will invalidate the warranty.
After the end of the 2nd stage of implantological treatment (prosthetics on implants), the Patient must:
- Visit an orthopedic surgeon for structural monitoring
in the 1st year - 1 time in 3 months;
from the 2nd year - 1 time in 4 months.
- Perform professional oral hygiene at least once every 6 months.
If necessary, as prescribed by a doctor - more often.
- In the case of prosthetics with fixed structures on temporary cement, carry out planned re-cementing (price according to the price list) at least 1 time in 8 months.
- If removable constructions are performed on implants, the patient must visit the orthopedic surgeon at least once every 6 months in order to control the fixation of screw elements, determine the need to relocate the prosthesis base, and also replace the fixing elements (price according to the price list).
- When making total constructions on implants and according to indications, the Patient is obliged to use uncoupling mouth guard. To control the use of mouthguards and in order to determine the date of manufacture of a new mouthguard, inspection at least 1 time in 4 months.
If you do not follow the schedule of control examinations, the warranty of the clinic will be void!